ALHOSNA HOME HEALTH CARE
Oxygen Therapy at Home Dubai
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a form of therapy in which a patient breathes 100% oxygen at greater pressures than 1 atmospheric pressure (ATA).
Most of us suffer from a lack of oxygen, whether it is shortness of breath, poor nutrition, air pollution, or lack of exercise. Our cells are depleted of this element and thus weaken our immune system.
The goal of treatment is to increase the level of soluble O2 in plasma up to 15 times normal levels, which helps in the treatment of many diseases, e.g. Diabetic wounds, chronic ulcers, bed sores, Burns, after radiation treatment, painful sores, Loss of hearing, loss of vision, bone infection, after plastic surgery Surgery, sports injuries, carbon monoxide poisoning, and many other diseases.
Al Hosna Oxygen Therapy can help to raise your body’s existing Oxygen levels, which will aid in boosting your immune system and allowing you to accomplish general day-to-day duties at a higher level. Oxygen Therapy is a non-invasive, safe treatment that can be performed in the privacy of your own home or hotel
What are the signs and symptoms of a lack of oxygen at home?
When you don’t obtain enough oxygen, you’ll notice a variety of signs and symptoms, including:
- Rapid heart rate
- Alterations in your skin’s colour
- Rapid breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Coughing or wheezing
What are some of the advantages of oxygen therapy at home?
- Increases concentration, alertness, and memory.
- Promotes healing and counting aging.
- Strengthen your heart, reduce your risk of a heart attack.
- It calms your mind and strengthens your nervous system.
- Accelerates recovery after exercise.
- Provides a natural remedy for headaches, migraines, and hangovers.
- Releases temporary discomfort of elevation.
- Improves digestion and cell metabolism.
- Reduce Fatique Syndrome.
For enquiries related to Oxygen Therapy at home , please contact us using the form below.